» Conditions for Rehabilitation at Fazenda
Conditions, rules e payment for Rehabilitation at Fazenda.
Conditions for Rehabilitation at Fazenda
• Most important and non-negotiable is your decision to come to Fazenda and to change your life. We will not accept you here in our community if you are brought here against your own free will, even if your family would like for you to come here.
• Since our community is run by non-professionals and volunteers, we cannot take care of anybody having mental problems (e.g., psychosis), or anybody who needs to take psychoactive drugs on a regular basis or needs to see a specialist on a regular basis.
If you fail to mention these or similar problems in the interviews or should it become apparent once you have started living with us, we will send you back to your family immediately.
• To be accepted for rehabilitation, you should not be in denial with regard to your addiction.
• Rehabilitation period is one year;
• No drugs, alcohol, smoking;
• No cell phone;
• Visit from the family is only after three months, then once a month.
• We do not charge any monthly fee for the rehabilitation program; everybody is invited to join the effort of the community, to work together, in order to earn the money we need for our daily life.
• The families are invited to support us in this experience, being required to buy products from our community worth Php 2,000 every month.
• The families shall provide for the personal needs, such as toiletries, laundry soap, medicine, etc. Pocket money of at least Php 2,000 should be surrendered to our staff upon entrance. If necessary, additional funds for the personal needs of the patient shall be provided from the families during the rehabilitation period.
• On entering we will provide different formation material like books, CDs and magazines to the patient and his family, which will help to understand better the life and spirituality of Fazenda da Esperança. Tthe charge for those materials is Php 2,000.
Fazenda Masbate (Center for boys): 0917-5014041
Fazenda Masbate (Center for girls): 0915-7809723
Cathedral Compound 5400 Masbate City